What to Bring
- Mask/face cover, to be worn for the duration of your visit.
- Completed New Patient Forms You are new to our practice, and we understand that you may have completed similar forms elsewhere; however, it is vital that we have these to be able to provide you the care you deserve while adhering to legal guidelines.
- Your Health Insurance and Prescription Cards.
- Your government-issued photo ID.
- Medications: Please bring a complete list of medications, including strength and dosage. If you do not have a list, please bring the original containers. We need to know what medications you are taking, including over-the-counter medications, vitamins and herbal supplements.
- A family member or caregiver to enhance communication. **Please note that, due to COVID-19 safety protocol, visitors are not currently permitted at the practice unless required to assist with patient communication and/or mobility.
- A list of any questions you have.
If you need to reschedule your appointment or if you’re going to be late, please notify us as soon as possible. We understand that things happen, and we are here for you.